I have been tagged by Something Blue in a meme, to reveal seven secrets about me and then tag fifteen others who I’d like to know more about.
1. I once convinced my Husband that I used to go out with the singer James Morrison. I said that he used to go to my school and we dated as teenagers.
I’m not sure what’s worse, him believing me or me being such a good fibber?
2. I wrote to Jimmy Saville on Jim’ll Fix it, to see if he would ‘Fix it for me’ to be in a Take That video. He did not. The geriatric bastard.
3. When I was about 6 years old, at my Niece’s birthday party, they had a video camera to film the baby walking around. Cue a very bored 6-year-old jumping up to dance to Timmy Mallet’s Itsy Bitsy Teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini and it being caught on said camera. Complete with arm movements and horrendous hair.
This tape is still around and will haunt me for the rest of my life.
4. My one guilty pleasure in life is to be home alone and watch Quantum Leap. I am currently storing episodes on my Sky Plus ready for maternity leave and night feeds. 24 are already recorded. Ahem.
5. I have taken great pleasure in the fact that the boy who turned me down in Secondary school and basically broke my heart because he couldn’t bear the thought of going out with me, is now fat and unemployed.
I know that makes me a bad person, but I’ll willing to take that hit. Facebook is a fountain of knowledge.
6. I can play both the Cello and Glockenspiel.
7. I have a birthmark on my right leg, on my shin, that was the subject of much bullying as a child. But I am very proud of my Sri-Lanka shaped birthmark, it makes me even more original.
So the 15 people I would like to know more about…
Actually, I can’t think of 15 people…Am I breaking a Meme rule by not having 15?
Also, most people have already done this or have just had a baby….Oh well…
You’ll just have to have 7 things about me.