1. When me and Pete started going out, I knew I was going to marry him
2. I wholeheartedly believe that Pete’s freckles are jumping from him right on to me…I only started getting them when we started going out…
3. I eat my dinner in sections and rarely mix them, even Spaghetti bolognaise (meat first them pasta)
4. Pete is 12 years older than me, but I sometimes act older than him
5. I am the youngest of 8 brothers and sisters
6. I have a strong fear of spiders and can’t even look at them on tv or in pictures.
7. I have a sixth sense of knowing when people are lying to me
8. I have a fascination with airplane crashes but about how they happen not causing one.
9. Everyone I have told about Number 8 has called me a weirdo.
10. I still keep a diary and have done since I was a little girl
11. I think butterflies are beautiful but they actually scare the bejesus out of me a little bit.
12. My geekiest crush is Zack Braff from Scrubs
13. Coincidently, I can probably recite more than 25 quote from Scrubs
14. I trained to be a nurse but lasted 6 months after realising that I didn’t want to turn into a miserable, complaining lazy nurse like the ones that were “mentoring” me.
15. I once travelled the whole way back from Lakeside (massive shopping centre) in the boot of a car
16. When Pete proposed to me, I don’t actually remember saying yes, I was crying so much with happiness, that i think the answer probably was “waaahhhhyyyyyyyeesssswahhhhh”
17. I was one of the Andrew’s Sisters in a junior school play and had a hair net and everything. (Andrew’s Sister were a war-time dance troupe)
18. As a result of having to have speech therapy when I was a child, I sometimes have trouble pronouncing “Then”, most likely to come out as “nen”
19. I (with 3 other girls) won the 4×100 relay when we were 11
20. I am probably the broodiest person you will ever meet. For Reals.
21. If I could live anywhere, it would probably be Brighton. Or Maybe Canada.
22. I had a butterfly land on my wedding dress whilst taking my vows, I am convinced it was my Dad giving me away. (He died when I was four)
23. I have only ridden a horse once whilst on holiday in Italy, and it scared me so much that I haven’t been on a horse since!
24. I was once advised to have a hysterectomy. However, I am expecting my first child in April 2011 – I will explain more one day.
25. I get inexplicable joy from purchasing stationery for myself. Pens, pencils and books are my guilty pleasure.
Why you all looking at me as if I am mad?